Years of experience has shown us that every organization has individual requirements to an effective content management system. We deliver flexible and scalable content-driven applications tailored to customer specific requirements. We work with you to learn your business needs and offer the appropriate options, delivering a dependable solution according to your application requirements and budget.
There are a variety of levels included with Drupal Content Management:
- Web Content Management.
- Document Management.
- Tags, document links, internal and external links.
- Media and digital assets.
Depending on your requirements we integrate a set of modules that provide a new level of information control and help you manage your data effectively.
- Integrated Editing Tools — powerful authoring tools to create, edit and publish web content with WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing.
- Basic Content Creation and Publishing — authors require no programming skills or technical knowledge to perform tasks.
- File Management - manage images, files, PDF Documents, Video and Audio.
- Archive Documents — automatic and manual content archiving to reserve and protect information.
- Built-in Security — security and access rights for different types of user: content approvals and go-live authorization.
- Accessibility — ADA considerations and reviews.